Dr. George attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, graduating with a B.A. in 1983. He received his DDS from the University of Tennessee at Memphis in 1987, and completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency in 1990.
He has been practicing in Knoxville for over 20 years. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
He is also a member of the following organizations:
- The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Southeast Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society